We at Copenhagen Atomics believe that the solution to nuclear waste already exists. The solution lies in recycling nuclear waste to create an abundance of affordable and green energy, significantly reducing the amount of waste and the time we have to store it.
Join us at Copenhagen Atomics as we finish building a functioning thorium molten salt reactor that burns nuclear waste and drives real change.
This position involves a variety of responsibilities, including (but not limited to):Arbejdsopgaverne i testteamet er meget varierende, men kan blandt andet indeholde:
- Graphic design for web and print materials.
- Design and mockup of Mgfx (experience with After Effects is a plus).
- Developing visual identities and graphics for video production.
- Newsletter design and layout.
- Assisting in conceptualizing and creating social media content.
To succeed in the role, you:
- Are intelligent, perceptive and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Warrant program (tegningsret på aktier efter performance)
- Are sociable and adept at building relationships.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and focused on delivering results
- Are structured and detail-oriented.
- Can produce designs and layouts that adhere to the standards outlined in our design guide.
- You have proficiency in both the Adobe suite and the Google office suite.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, is a requirement for this position.
This job offers the option to work from home for a few hours per week and provides flexibility in completing your tasks as long as the quality remains high and it supports your team."
Innovation is at the forefront of our culture and drives us to achieve our goals. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking technologies with the potential to make a significant impact on the world.
Based in Copenhagen, we are an international team of over 60 engineers, technicians, designers, and more who are in the process of developing a new, low-cost, abundant, sustainable, and safe nuclear technology to be manufactured on assembly lines in the future.
You can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your CV as well as a portfolio of your previous graphic design projects and work, highlighting those that demonstrate a style that fits with our visual identity.