Copenhagen Atomics is on a trajectory to become one of the leading technology companies in Europe.
We have developed a set of new technologies, which allow us to recycle nuclear waste and make green energy at lower cost than any other energy technology.
We are close to a breakthrough where we can manufacture one nuclear reactor every day and blast ahead of wind, solar and fusion in the green energy race.
Join us at Copenhagen Atomics as we finish developing a functioning thorium molten salt reactor that burns nuclear waste and drives real change.
As a company, we value curiosity, flexibility, being self-driven, yet able to collaborate, and the possibility to grow as a person and professional.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Assembling electronics including soldering and enclosures.
- Minor mechanical work such as drilling, tapping and preparing parts.
- Analysing and refurbishing faulty components.
- Test software and test station development.
- Reviewing and/or designing PCBs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- Are intelligent, perceptive and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Are sociable and adept at building relationships.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and focused on delivering results.
- Are structured and detail-oriented.
- Are comfortable working with a very hands-on approach.
- Are ambitious by nature and are striving to become the best in your field.
- Are ideally studying on the Electrical engineering, Earth and Space Physics and Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering graduate programs.
- Have an interest in microcontrollers, automation, hardware and software design, as well as streamlining production processes.
Innovation is at the forefront of our culture and drives us to achieve our goals. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking technologies with the potential to make a significant impact on the world.
Based in Copenhagen, we are an international team of over 70 engineers, technicians, designers, and more who are in the process of developing a new, low-cost, abundant, sustainable, and safe nuclear technology to be manufactured on assembly lines in the future. As part of Copenhagen Atomics´ aspirations of continued growth, we have moved into new and larger facilities in Kastrup with 11.000 square meters of office and production space.
Please send your CV as well as a short description of yourself.